May 20, 2017 Boden S
“5 tips how to eat properly without spending a fortune on it”
Eating properly…. This phrase appears in a great variety of magazines, TV programs, newspaper articles. Why is it so? Is it true that people finally decided to refuse from sedentary lifestyle and set on a balanced nutrition?
Well, in some ways it’s true. But you didn’t expect healthy lifestyle to be that easy, right? In many cases, people go for different “balanced diets”, without even having basic knowledge about nutrients, minerals and stuff. Is it worth saying that regular physical exercises and healthy eating should go hand-in-hand? Having this bond broken, a person increases risks of obesity, heart stroke and different types of cancers.
But my question is : Do you want to get a hearty meal with a minimum expenditure of money? If “yes” – here’s the list of pieces of advice for you. You are welcome to opt for one of them (or all of them).
1. Do not forget about vegetables and fruits. Those tiny vitamin storages will provide you with strength and energy. Moreover, they won’t cost you a fortune.
2. Try to cut on greasy products such as chips and nachos. In the majority of cases, highly mentioned snacks appear to be the main source of saturated fat.
3. Keep in mind that fibre is the basis for healthy eating. Including cereals in your ration will definitely benefit your digestive system.
4. Fish, especially cod and sardine, contain a considerable amount of unsaturated fat. They aren’t so expensive, right?
5. If you want to decrease the amount of calories, you’ll have to forget about fizzy drinks. Your wallet will be happy to know that.
Try to stick to this list and you’ll never be hungry (or on a tight budget)!